DREAMTEAM CHALLENGE

BE WARNED SOME PEOPLE MAY BE SHOCKED THEY MAY ALSO FIND SOME OF THE IMAGES IN THIS WEBSITE UPSETTING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

works dreamteam

entry will be 20 pounds per team .

if people want to pay me by paypal they can just email me for emy paypal details.

will be much the same as last year with 3 small leagues possibly 4 if we get enough teams.

so will have monthly mini league prizes of 10 pounds each league then 10 pounds to the overall winner of the leages each month.

one lucky person will win there £20 entry money back.

and the rest into the pot for the end of season prize money.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the fuck is my stable?

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cypressgardensinn.com ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=coumadinization ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home